CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

UPs and DOWNs of a new computer system!

When you’re a computer illiterate like I am most of it is DOWN.  Oh, I’m great with the programs I work in most of the time, but I don’t have a clue when it comes to what makes these contraptions do what they do!!  I’m one of those people who just likes things to stay like they are…..I mean, if something is working for me and I’m happy with it I don’t need something bigger and better.  Having to get a new computer, a new printer and a new scanner I have been FORCED into NEWER, BETTER, SOOOOOOOOOOOO SCREAMING MUCH FASTER…….and different…..and it can do too much stuff!!!  I’m tired, but I’ll stick with it and line upon line I’ll come to terms with it all……and I’m sure I’ll be singing it’s praises soon. ;-)

0 comments: