CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Joy in My Posterity!


"I feel like a tiny bird with a big song!"

Jerry Van Amerongen


Yes, that tells it well. My heart is truly singing that big song!
The picture: Me with two of my "joys"....new baby Rex and his big sister, Abby.

The story:
I got another addition to my posterity on Thursday, June 11......my second gr-grandchild came into the world. What an entry he made! He was delivered by his screaming mother who was squatting on the front seat of the car next to my grandson who was driving 90 miles an hour trying to get them to the hospital. The entire birth, from the first contraction at 12:30 am until the little guy slipped out into his mother's hands, took a total of 70 minutes. It's an incredible story that will be told over and over again in our family for years to come, I'm sure. Of course, the best part is that little Rex and both his parents are doing great. They're all home now and life carries on. ;-)

0 comments: