CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blue? Isn't it Green Day?




Greetings.........Victorious here.
And today I’d like to tell you a little bit about the color BLUE.
Ah.....do you know what’s BLUE?
Well, I am for one thing. You see, FUNKS are BLUE
and I’m in a FUNK and that means I’m BLUE, ya see.



It’s not easy being BLUE,
having to spend today the color of the sky.....
.....when I think it could be nicer being red or yellow or gold...
or something much more colorful like that.



It’s not easy being BLUE.
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things.
And people tend to pass you over ‘cause you’re not standing out....
Like flashy sparkles in the windows or stars in the night.



But BLUE’s the color of my day.......
.....and BLUE can be cool and comfy-like.
And BLUE can be big like an ocean...or important like a mountain
.....or high like the sky.



When BLUE is all there is to be,
it could make you wonder why, but why wonder why...wonder.
I am BLUE and it’ll pass in time.
It’s quiet.
And I think it’s what I have to be................
........until the sun rises in the morning and turns me back to PINK and perky. ;-)



(Thanks Kermit. ;-)

0 comments: